Among the various classrooms, laboratories, and other facilities provided for students are:
- Computer laboratories equipped with word processing software, office management software, and equipment for self-paced keyboarding and typing instruction.
- A dental x-ray darkroom equipped for the processing of dental x-rays.
- A dental laboratory onsite and fully functional, equipped with four dental operatories, dental x-ray units, and teaching and x-ray mannequins.
- Medical laboratories equipped with examining tables, mannequins, and simulated examination rooms.
- A nursing skill laboratory, including hospital beds and simulated patient units.
- A physical therapist assistant laboratory treatment area, including treatment tables, assessment tools, and therapeutic equipment.
- Surgical technology labs with a simulated operating room and scrub area.
- A Learning Resource Center (LRC), providing a quiet area where students may refer to various publications, journals, technical manuals, and reference books. Students are allowed to check out books from the LRC for purposes of research, review, or report preparation. Books may be checked out with the library supervisor. Students are also able to complete homework assignments with the use of eight online computers.
Students will be held responsible and accountable for books and other items belonging to Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., and the LRC. Once a book, or other item, is borrowed from the LRC by a student, it becomes the responsibility of the receiver (student) to maintain the integrity/ condition of the book and return the item within three business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays). Students who have checked out a book from the LRC will have three business days to use the item in its educational capacity. If the book is needed for longer than the three-day checkout, it may be rechecked at the discretion of the LRC Coordinator. If the book is then not returned within the three-day period, a charge of $.50 per day will be assessed. If the student loses the book, the student will be responsible for paying the original list price for the lost book. If the student damages the book, the student can be charged a minimum of $10, up to full, original list price, depending on the damage and ability to reuse the book. Students are placed on Records Hold until all LRC materials are either returned or the replacement cost of any damaged or lost materials is paid.
- A nonsmoking student lounge, which includes vending machines and microwaves, is available for student use.